Thursday, October 11, 2012

Terrible Blogger


And again, I have failed at keeping up with my blog like I wanted to. Again, I will try harder. The weekends have been crazy busy and the weeks have been deliciously mellow. Which, gives me no excuse as to why it’s been almost 4 months since my last post. Sitting at a computer all day doesn’t make me feel warm and fuzzy about sitting at one for a while to type blog posts. But I will try harder. I promise. Plus I’m not that eloquent so I read what I have written, then re-read it, then delete, change and re-read it again. It takes forever.

               Anyway!! Since my last post, we have painted our living room, painted the fireplace, got a POD, started packing up the house, spent weekends at the beach, spent time with our friends, gone crabbing 4 times, seen 6 concerts (5 Phish, 1 Zac Brown Band) gone camping in Saratoga Springs New York, saw the Red Bull FlugTag competition in Philly and gone back to school. That’s 5th grade for my little guy this year!





Weekends at the beach

 
Painted our fireplace
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Phish Atlantic City - Bader Feild
 
3 days camping in Saratoga Springs to see Phish at SPAC
 
 


Philly RedBull FlugTag
 
Right now we are enjoying the cooler weather with Friday night high school football games, open windows, and spiced scented candles. The chili making will be getting started here soon with Sunday Fundays in full effect.  I will be doing some freezer/make ahead meals and baking more since my momma found me a bread maker. For FREE!! It should be a good time.

This weekend we are starting a multi weekend celebration of our best friend Dave’s 30th birthday at our favorite bar. His girlfriend Jen is planning to surprise Dave with all his friends there when they come to meet Chris and me for drinks Saturday night. He’s going to be super surprised.

Then next Friday Chris, Dave and I are taking half days from work and traveling 3 or 4 hours to Jens parent’s lake house in northern PA, just south of the New York state line. Once there, Jen will be meeting us right after work as well as Dave’s sister and her boyfriend, who also happens to be Chris’ best friend Nick. It’s a little odd, but we are getting used to it!  Then the party will continue until Sunday afternoon when we have to make the 4 hour trek back home. It’s going to be a great time and I will make sure to take tons of pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment